Saturday, October 22, 2011

Boy Scouts of America annual auction

I had the privilege of attending the Boy Scouts of America annual auction on Saturday. My husband Mark is an Assistant Scout Master for Pack 90. We so enjoy going to these events and supporting our local Boy Scouts. My son, Teague is now is Weebelo 1! It is so hard for me to stop calling him a "Cub" Scout! He is always quick to remind me "MOM! I am a BOY Scout now!!" I am so very proud of him for continuing his journey with the Scouts to become an Eagle Scout. My father was an Eagle Scout so it is something that has been important to my family and I for decades. We are happy to support anyway we can, and tonight was extra special because one of the hosts for the evening was King 5's Jeff Renner. He is an Eagle Scout as well. It was a fantastic evening, and I even was able to purchase some amazing artwork! I can't wait to redecorate my house with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment