Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Queen, it's a New Day!


I have been volunteering for the past 4 years for this organization. I am one of the massage therapists that gives chair massage to the Queens. I have seen amazing transformations in these women over the years, and I have been able to personally witness 2 of the Queens get jobs with medical benefits that allows them to continue recieving massage therapy. I am honored to work with Judy and Marcia. I look forward to this years events on October 24th and 25th in Lynnwood, Wa. at the Courtyard Marriot. This year is very special as we are holding a Gala event as well! Please consider purchasing tickets for this fantastic event. There will be a silent auction, quest speakers, and inspirational stories that will move you. Healing Kneads Wellness will be donating a gift certificate for a day of relaxtion, which will include a massage, a facial, and a chemical peel. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment